Home I Promotions I Sports I Ladbrokes In-Play Odds Boost
Ladbrokes is hosting a new exciting promotion for their football fans. They let you boost in-play odds on all live matches featured on BBC, BT Sports Daily, and Sky Sports. Find out how to benefit from the Ladbrokes In-Play Odds Boosts!
If you enjoy in-play betting, Ladbrokes is definitely the right choice for you. They have lots of live betting options and betting markets for all types of sports and competitions. The bookie is providing enhanced odds on a daily basis for in-play matches.
The Ladbrokes In-Play Odds Boost is available for selected football matches. This promotional offer provides you with two in-play odds boost tokens which you can use on all live matches – one token for each half of every televised game. One token will be granted to you right at kick off and the second one will be delivered at the kick off of the second half.
The odds boost tokens are available for selected games only. These games will be displayed on the main in-play boost odds promotions overview page. The game is switching on a daily basis which means that this promotional offer applies to those games only.
In order to boost your odds you have to open the game, which is featured on your screen. Right at the kick off an odds boost token will become available. Now you can add a selection to your bet slip and apply the odds boost token to it. It is up to you to decide which odds you are going to boost. A second odds boost token will be credited at the start of the second half and you can repeat the above-mentioned process.
The maximum stake for this boost promotion is £200.
Claim Your Odds Boost Token Now!
Besides this offer, Ladbrokes is also providing plenty of additional sports betting promos. They have all kinds of offers which are suitable for all sports fans.
The Ladbrokes sign-up offer provides you with a £50 free bet. Your first qualifying bet will be matched as a free bet by Ladbrokes. You can check further details about it here in our Ladbrokes Review.
Ladbrokes is also running numerous odds boost promotions in general. The have daily free odds boosts on the sport of your choice, odds boosts for horse racing, best odds guaranteed on greyhounds, and much more. Check out all currently available Ladbrokes promotions on their official website.
Check Ladbrokes Sportsbook Review
The UK bookmaker is also offering a decent live streaming coverage for a lot of matches. That means you can watch their live streams while placing in-play bets which puts the icing on the cake. You can even use your smart phone to watch the streams. To figure out which game features a live stream you can simply click on the Video button in the top right corner of the Ladbrokes In-Play & Live Streaming area and you will automatically be shown all currently available live streams.
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org.
1. Two odds boost tokens will be available on games shown on Sky Sports, BBC, and BT Sport Daily. A token will be credited to be used for each half of the match, with one token being credited at kick off, with a second being credited at kick off of the second half.
2. Both Tokens will expire at full time.
3. Each Odds Boost token will increase the potential returns on all selections in a betslip by means of lengthening the price of each selection.
4. Only the first £/€200 of stakes will be struck at the boosted price. Staking limits may apply.
5. Odds Boost token(s) will appear in your “My Account” section detailing what market the token is applicable to. It will also appear on your bet slip if the token can be used on the selected market.
6. Odds Boost tokens can only be applied to in-play singles.
7. Odds Boost Tokens are not redeemable against Price Boosts or Special Markets which include odds that have been boosted.
8. Odds Boost is available on desktop and mobile/tablet. It is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange, or in Ladbrokes shops.
9. Odds Boost tokens will be available in your account at kick off of each half for the specified event.
10. Two Odds Boost tokens will be available for the specified event.
12. Odds Boost cannot be applied to any other online product such as Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Slots, Exchange or be used in conjunction with Tote or pool bets.
13. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
14. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
15. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Odds Boost offers.
16. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
17. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds or void bets entirely.
18. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any Odds Boost token free bet or offer to their account.
19. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
20. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
21. Standard Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply, these can be read in full here.
The PGA Tour Championship starts today with some major changes to the format. With $15 million to the winner, we take a look at the action.
Tiger Woods is out of the Northern Trust after one round. Let's look at what this means for him, as well as the rest of the FedEx Cup field.
Colombian Egan Bernal is the first Latin American Tour de France winner. It's is his first major win, but it certainly won't be his last.
Stage 19 finished quicker than expected, thanks to Mother Nature. We enter the final stage of importance with a rider in the Yellow Jersey .
VIP-bet is a new and enthusiastic sports betting community. We provide you with an all-around service including the best sports betting deals, generous promotions, in-depth reviews, betting strategy, sports betting guides, streams and much more.
Our main goal is to equip our members with content and knowledge that allows them to become successful in sports betting. In addition, we also want to keep you entertained.
Make sure to check out our free Tipster Leaderboard and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
© VIP-bet 2019